Akron Running Project
The Akron Running Project is a collaboration of Akron businesses, run crews and organizations who are passionate about running and keeping runners motivated and connected. Partners are committed to offering coaching, training tips and unique experiences to assist runners in their training for Akron’s hometown race series.Runners can look forward to:
- Daily virtual coaching tips and cross training classes by OrangeTheory Fitness, Yoga Bliss, Run Well Be Well and more!
- Monday: Workouts and Running Tips with Coach Rachel
- Tuesday: #OTTuesdays with Coach Luke & Coach Travis
- Wednesday: Akron Marathon Giveaway!
- Thursday: Nutrition + Form Running
- Friday: Let’s Flow Friday
- Saturday: Long Runs & Runner Spotlight
- Sunday: Solo Sundays
- Weekly challenges & incentives
- Monthly discounts & special offers
Here’s how it works:
- Join The Akron Running Project’s Strava Group and log your runs to be eligible for prizes
- Be sure to follow @AkronMarathon, @PLXrunningclub, @SecondSoleAkrun @RunWellBeWell, @physiobsp, @otfakron, @otfcopley, @yogablissakron, @yogablissgreen, @runlocalakron, @chefpurps
No fees, just fun! Be a part of The Akron Running Project today!